COI for Reviewers
Conflict of Interest Guidelines for Reviewers
When a reviewer and the authors collaborated on a project or co-organized an event, it is not considered a conflict of interest.
Avoiding or acknowledging the following conflicts of interest is recommended by Insights Publisher:
- Benefiting from the evaluation in a professional or personal way.
- Having a financial stake in the work being examined, whether it be direct or indirect.
- In the previous five years, at least one of the writers has been a co-author on at least one of the articles.
- Being mentored/having been supervised by the author throughout their graduate/doctoral studies.
- Personal contact with the author or authors (e.g., family or friend).
- Having worked in the same section/department or equivalent organizational unit for the last five years.