Science Insights is an international journal publishing the peer-reviewed research in all fields of science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance, and reliable conclusions.
Please refer to our specific scientific subject areas as,
(1) Physical sciences are those academic disciplines that aim to uncover the underlying laws of nature. It is a collective term for areas of study including astronomy, chemistry, materials science, and physics.
(2) Earth and environmental sciences cover all aspects of Earth and planetary science and broadly encompass solid Earth processes, surface and atmospheric dynamics, Earth system history, climate, and climate change, marine and freshwater systems, and ecology. It also considers the interactions between humans and these systems.
(3) Biological sciences encompass all the divisions of natural sciences examining various aspects of vital processes. The concept includes anatomy, physiology, cell biology, biochemistry, and biophysics, and covers all organisms from microorganisms, animals to plants.
(4) The health sciences study health, disease, and healthcare. This field of study aims to develop knowledge, interventions, and technology for use in healthcare to improve the treatment of patients.
(5) Social science is, in its broadest sense, the study of society and the manner in which people behave and influence the world around us. It includes demography and social statistics, methods and computing; development studies, human geography, and environmental planning; economics, management, and business studies; education, social anthropology, and linguistics; law, economic and social history; politics and international relations; psychology and sociology; social policy and social work.
(6) Humanities are branches of knowledge that concern themselves with human beings and their culture or with analytic and critical methods of inquiry derived from an appreciation of human values and of the unique ability of the human spirit to express itself. The humanities include the study of all languages and literature, the arts, history, and philosophy.