As a result of the rapid advancement of information technology (IT), the integration of IT into classroom learning has become a major topic of discussion in the education community. It is widely acknowledged as an effective method for optimizing teaching effectiveness and student learning efficiency. This paper’s objective is to assess the current situation of IT-assisted classroom instruction in China and to offer practical suggestions.
Educational Technology, Digital Classroom, Integration of Information Technology, IT-assisted Instruction
2. Hayes DNA. ICT and learning: Lessons from Australian classrooms. Comput Educ 2007; 49(2):385-339. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2005.09.003
3. Martinez-Caro E. Factors affecting effectiveness in e-learning: An analysis in production management courses. Comput Appl Eng Educ 2011; 19(19):572-581. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/cae.20337
4. Li Q. Teachers’ classroom teaching behavior in IT-assisted teaching environment. Central China Normal University. 2012.
5. Zheng XJ. How to improve teachers’ IT-supported teaching skill. Elem Educ Stud 2017; 2017(15):5-10. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1002-3275.2017.15.001
6. He KK. Smart classroom + Classroom teaching structure reform -- the key path to achieving the goal of educational informatization. Educ Res 2015; 36(11):76-81.
7. Ying XY, Wu XY. Information technology supports English “flipped classroom.” Chin J ICT Educ 2013; 2013(10):26-28.
8. Wang LL, Zhang J, Geng XZ. Research on Teaching Application and Innovative Teaching Practice in Colleges Based on Digital Intelligence. J Northeast Asian Bus Econ 2021; 2(2):13-20.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.